Terms & Conditions
We have created this privacy and security policy to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy and the protection of your information.
Terms and Conditions
THE USE OF WORLD WIDE WEB PAGES OF Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW. ANY USE OF SUCH WEB PAGES CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd WEB PAGES, PLEASE LEAVE THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
1. The copyright in material on this website is owned by Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd and protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom, international copyright treaties and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property laws. You are entitled to copy any information for your own personal use but may not republish any such information in any manner without the prior written consent of Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd. You agree not to remove any product identification, copyright notices or legends or other notices or proprietary restrictions from any of the material or information contained in these web pages. Any unauthorised downloading, retransmission, or other copying or modification of any of the contents of this website may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd.
2. All designs and layouts are the property of Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd. Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs to the pages of this website may constitute trade names or unregistered trademarks of Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd. The display of any of the above trade names or trademarks on pages at this website does not imply that any licence has been granted to any third party in respect of the same. All other product or company names and devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs referred to on the pages of this website are the trade marks of their respective owners and are exhibited only in such a manner as is intended to be for the benefit of such trade mark owners and Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd intends no infringement of such trade marks. The appearance or absence of product, services, companies, organisations, home pages or other websites on this website does not imply any endorsement or non-endorsement thereof by Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd.
3. All information (including but not limited to ideas, suggestions, concepts and graphics) submitted to Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd for their use will become the exclusive property of Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd. Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality and will be free to use the information for any purpose.
4. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS " BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, UNDERSTANDINGS WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS. Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd RESERVES THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE TO CHANGE, AMEND OR OTHERWISE VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ITS WEB PAGES.
5. Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatsoever including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, contracts, data, goodwill, work stoppage and computer failure resulting from the use of or inability to use, interruption or availability of this website, its operation or transmission, computer viruses, loss of data or otherwise in respect of the use of the website and howsoever caused even if Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd excludes any liability for any errors or omissions from information, materials and functions included in this website except to the extent that such liability may not be lawfully excluded under the applicable law. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd disclaims all liability for negligence.
6. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided in order to enhance the interest of other featured content and are not intended to signify that Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd endorses or otherwise has any responsibility for the content of the linked website. Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd is not responsible for nor assumes any liability for the contents of other websites or home pages which are linked to Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd web pages. Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd shall have no liability in respect of material hyperlinked to Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd web pages which may be misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening or obscene or otherwise not in accordance with such regulations as may be from time to time in force. The provision by Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd of a link to another website does not constitute any authorisation by Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd to you to access materials held at that location, nor is it evidence of any endorsement by Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd of the material held there.
7. Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd operates this website from Edinburgh, Scotland and makes no representation that the information contained herein is appropriate or available for use in other locations outside the United Kingdom.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing this website.
9. All data collected from this website is intended for internal marketing purposes only by Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd unless specific authorisation has been received permitting its use by 3rd parties. Information on what data is held can be obtained by contacting Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd.
10. Any information found on this website is for guidance only and is not intended to constitute a contract and may change without notice. Nothing on this website will be deemed to constitute an offer to contract.
11. Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software other property as a result of your access to, use of browsing of this website or your downloading of any data, text or images.
12. It is not permitted to create a link to this website without Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd's consent.
13. Illustrations and floor layouts shown of this website are intended for general guidance only. All room dimensions stated are approximate.
At Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd we respect your personal information. We recognise that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. That's why we have put a policy in place to protect your personal information. This policy describes what we do with that information.
What information do we collect?
Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd is the sole owner of the information collected on Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd's Website.
You are not obliged to give us any personal information in order to use our website.
We collect some basic details from those who make a specific request for brochures, newsletters or other general enquiries. This includes your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and postcode. We may also ask some further, voluntary questions so we can gain a clearer understanding of our users exact requirements and preferences.
After fulfilling any specific request we will not contact you again (unless you have given us permission to do so) with any other information, although your details will be retained on our records for statistical purposes only.
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive.
Our cookies enable us to provide you with more personal service, but they never contain personally identifiable information. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that if you would rather not store the information for future use.
How does intermusica ltd protect customer information?
UK Data Protection Legislation means we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.
a) We ensure that any personal information we keep is as accurate as possible.
b) Under the Data Protection Act you may request details of personal information we hold about you. Please send such requests to Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd, Crystal Wharf, 36 Graham Street, London, N1 8GJ. An official fee will be payable. If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you should write without delay to the same address. Any information, which is found to be incorrect, will be corrected promptly.
Will intermusica disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
Removal from mailing lists
You can always remove your name and contact details from our various email-lists and other lists. To do this, please contact Intermusica Artists' Management. If you want to be removed from an Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd's mailing list, please write to Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd, Crystal Wharf, 36 Graham Street, London, N1 8GJ.
Communications from the site
All e-mails from Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd will include an "unsubscribe" option allowing the recipient the opportunity to advise us that they no longer wish to receive any further messages from Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd.
On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send users an email. Generally, users may not opt-out of these communications, though they can deactivate their account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd is committed to improving the service and information we are able to provide our users. We are therefore continually seeking ways of improving and upgrading this website. With this in mind, we reserve the right to change the way this site operates and how we process information. However, we will continue to respect the privacy and preferences of all users of this website.
Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd makes every effort to ensure that the information provided on its website is accurate. However, Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd cannot guarantee this, and accepts no liability for any information or advice given via its website.
This site is copyright protected. If you have any questions, please contact us.
THIS WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC VIEWING ON THE BASIS THAT Intermusica Artists' Management Ltd EXCLUDE TO THE EXTENT LAWFULLY PERMITTED ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER ARISING OUT OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE.